How do I pay with ShopAround?
With ShopAround’s app you can pay in different ways:
- click on PAY inside the shop’s profile
- click on PAY on the top of the map and choose the shop that interests you
- go on the section “Pay with ShopAround” in the menu menu and select one of the shops or search for the shop you want in the search bar
Once you’re inside the shop, choose one of these ways and then:
- digit the amount that the shopkeeper will tell you (which will be the total value of the item)
- click on the yellow check
- choose whether to use your credits or not
- wait for the shop’s approval
- digit your card’s details (only the first time, you will then be able to save them)
- click on ok and wait for the transaction completed alert
Payments go through Stripe, world leader of online transactions.
Which payment cards are accepted?
ShopAround accepts all Visa, Mastercard, American Express debit and credit cards.
How does cashback work?
The cashback percentage of your payment will return on your ShopAround account as credits that you will be able tu use in the same shop or in any other shop of our network.
How do I use my credits?
In your next payments with ShopAround, after you digit the amount and click on the yellow check, you will land on a page where you will be able to choose whether to use your credits or not.
What do I do if the payment doesn’t go through?
If the payment doesn’t go through, no money will be withdrawn from your card nor from your credits.
In case the payment didn’t go through for connection problems, try to move in a point with better reception and try again.
If the error repeats it could depend from your bank.
For any other problem contact our customer service.
Of what amount does the shop’s receipt have to be?
The shopkeeper will issue a receipt/invoice equal to the total value of what you have bought. The cashback percentage of your payment will return on your ShopAround account as credits that you will be able tu use in the same shop or in any other shop of our network.
Will I receive credits if the items I buy are on sale?
When the merchandise is on sale, the shopkeeper can choose whether to make you pay the discounted item or to make you pay it’s total value giving you cashback. If you prefer this second option don’t hesitate to ask!
How do I contact the customer service?
Write to email@example.com, we will answer as quickly as possible!
For urgent issues call +39 334 991 7110